Chicken Black Pepper Sauce Recipe
1. Marinate the chicken with egg, corn flour and seasoning.
2. In a wok heat oil and fry the chicken till the chicken is cooked.
3. Strain the chicken and keep aside.
4. In a wok heat 2 tbsp of oil, sauté ginger, garlic and crushed black pepper.
5. Add vegetables, chicken, stock and rest all the ingredients, cook for few minutes.
6. Adjust the seasoning; thicken the sauce with corn flour.
7. Serve garnished with spring onions.
- Chicken Dice- 180gms
- Red Capsicum (Triangle) -15gms
- Yellow Capsicum (Triangle) – 15gms
- Green Capsicum (Triangle) – 15gms
- Onions, diced- 15gms
- Spring Onions – 10gms
- Oyster Sauce – 8 to 10 ml
- Dark Soya Sauce – 2 tbsp
- Crushed Black pepper-8 to 10gms
- Ginger, chopped – 10gms
- 1Garlic, chopped – 10gms
- Corn Flour – 20gms
- Egg – 1 no
- Chicken Stock- 130 ml
- Oil for Frying