Leaders in Quality Spice Processing Packing and Manufacturing
To fulfill our commitment towards producing 100% pure and unadulterated Indian spices, we’ve followed certain compliance and obtained required licenses from the authorities. Here we’ve noted details of the same.
- ISO 9001-2015 & HACCP Certified Company
- FSSAI (Food Safety and Standards Authority of India)
- Halal Certified
Our state-of-the-art production facility at Dehgam is equipped with ultra-modern, fully automated technology which can produce our range of spices without any kind of human intervention. It’s not only producing 100% pure spices but also generating employment opportunities for nearby villagers.
- Production Capacity: 600 MT Per Month.
- Products: Basic Spices, Blended Spices, Whole Spices, Powder Spices and Asafoetida
- Total Products: 80, Total SKU: 285
- Area: 21115. Sqmt.
- FFS Form Fill Seal Pouch Packing Machine – 1000 UPM, 50 MT per shift
- Check weightier system to ensure correct weight
- Proper Ventilation (Fresh cool air intake / Exhaust) for workmen comfort
- Ensured GMP / Food safety adherence
- Graders / Aspirators (to remove impurities) classifier (to remove stone, metal, jute & plastic thread) Process System (to retain natural colour, aroma & taste)
- Proper storage of spices is crucial to retain the aroma and taste of the spices for a longer period of time. To ensure that the spices are kept in the appropriate temperatures and hygienic conditions, we’ve implemented certain rules and installed following storage systems.
- Storage Space – 10,000 Sq ft.
- Powder storage IBC Hopper
- Intermediate bulk container capacity – 500kg.
- Same vessel is used for feeding to packaging
- High power vacuum process is used to clean it.
- 1500 Pallet in Raw Material Storage and 700 Pallets in Finished goods Storage (421 MT) i.e. 25 truck loads
- Each pallet follows racking system which is bar-coded and labelled
- Vehicle Inspection / Sampling / Packing material/ Quality Checks